Help us shape brighter futures
Thank you for considering making a donation to Alliance Center for Education. Donations allow us to continue providing high-quality educational resources to communities and families in need. Education is one of the best indicators of a successful future. Your support allows us to provide children with the tools necessary to succeed in school and well beyond.
Your contribution supports our programs and mission. Every donation, no matter the amount, helps us to continue providing necessary support to the children we serve to ensure they are successful leaders of tomorrow.
Your contribution of $100 can provide art supplies to a 4-year-old classroom. Your donation of $1,000 can make field trips in the arts possible for middle-schoolers. Your gift of $10,000 can help expand classroom space.
Educate. Inspire. Transform.
"My favorite thing about my teachers is that I love them. We do arts and crafts, writing, and we draw."
- Kaia, Afterschool student
1) Infant and toddler education opportunities for children birth to three. This takes place in traditional settings, such as center-based learning, and also through in-home visits to broaden our reach.
2) Pre-kindergarten education opportunities focus on preparing four and five year olds to make the seamless transition to Kindergarten. By working with our school partners, we ensure our students are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in school.
3) After School education opportunities help reinforce the lessons learned in school and enhance those experiences through curriculum-supporting, hands-on learning opportunities and community-based enrichment.
4) Comprehensive, wrap-around services that focus on the family as a whole. Families with access to resources for an improved all-around situation, like physical and mental health professionals, can create a better environment for learning.
What our parents say about us
What is the next step after submitting an Afterschool preapplication?Once the preapplication and interview are completed, your information is then submitted to the Selection and Enrollment Specialist for further review. The Selection and Enrollment Specialist will place you on the waiting list. Then, you will receive a waitlist letter.
How do you determine eligibility?Eligibility is determined by a number of factors, including family size and income. In addition to other qualifying indicators, families receiving assistance and those experiencing homelessness are categorically eligible.
What's the next step after submitting a preapplication?Once the preapplication and interview are completed, your information is then submitted to a Selection and Enrollment Specialist for further review. We prioritize placement based on families with the greatest need, utilizing our selection and criteria points. If selected, a Selection and Enrollment Specialist will contact you by phone or email to let you know about placement and next steps
When does open enrollment for Early Head Start/Head Start begin for the program year?Open enrollment for the Afterschool program begins in July and closes in March. Click here to complete a preapplication
How long will I be on the waitlist?The length of time that you will remain on the waitlist may vary. The waiting list is not ranked. We evaluate each upcoming seat to serve the children and families with the greatest need. If selected, a Selection and Enrollment Specialist will contact you by email to let you know about placement and next steps. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and further assistance.